Old September 20th 05, 02:14 AM
Dick

I notice that on the referenced website it shows the radio to be
discontinued and no longer in stock. Apparently, there will be a
replacement.

Here is a site where you read some reviews on it.
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/3...de94e000253471

You can read all about it here. Get manual, brochure, etc.
http://www.vertexstandard.com/indexV...8&DivisionID=2

Dick

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:58:10 -0500, "Daniel C Mckenzie"
wrote:

"Win Heagy" wrote in message
It is definitely a transceiver on the aircraft band. I fly and carry it
as a
backup in the plane. Also has a backup VOR (navigation) capability
as well as FM radio. Nice piece of gear for a pilot. Plus, as was
mentioned earlier, it has 2m capabilities. Pretty cool.

Is there anywhere I can see more detail of the VOR capabilities?
I looked over the web site but it doesn't really show what it
can do in that function.

Dan