Old September 20th 05, 10:40 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
However, his "broadcasting" days are about to come to a close -- owing
to the FCC "red light rule" discussed in other threads, the setting
aside of his renewal application is going to put him off the air at the
expiration of his present license. If he continues transmitting after
that date, he'll start racking up more fines for unlicensed
operation....
Forget soap operas and "reality shows." This stuff is =way= more
interesting.

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA
Email:

It is FAR from over, after the FCC makes it's decision it goes to Court
of Appeal where he can challenge the FCC rules and or decision. If he
transmits, he will be unlicensed which can speed the process to the
court systems like I said it's FAR from over.

Todd N9OGL
The N9OGL Show
14.321.00 Mhz

Remind me not to ask you for any legal advise.

Dan/W4NTI