Old September 21st 05, 12:22 AM

From: on Sep 18, 1:16 pm
Dee Flint wrote:

From what I can see, Mr Anderson hates ham radio, children,
women, and anyone younger than he is.

[Wow! Kinda over-extended a bit aincha? :-) ]

I love amatuer radio, children, women, and especially women younger
than I am.

His behavior here sure indicates that, but I think it's really much
simpler.

It is. I am simply against morse code testing for a license.

Said that years ago, still say that today.

Hey! Me too!

Len just likes to argue online. So he writes all kinds of
stuff full of insults, wisecracks, put-downs, errors, and
other nonsense in an attempt to get an argument going. Of
course an argument requires a disagreement, so he'll do
everything he can to be disagreeable.

Definition: "Disagreeable" = anyone against code testing;
"Disagreeable" = anyone not loving, honoring, obeying the
heart and soul of amateur radio that is morse code;
"Disagreeable" = anyone not agreeing with Jimmie, your
one true voice of the "amateur community." :-)

Jim always likes to be right. He won't reply to anyone who's called
him on the carpet for making stupid statements.

In fact, he takes any disagreement with his views as a
personal insult.

Not really. :-)

I take disagreements as simply another persons point of view.

No harm, no foul, i.e., no running around shouting "liar, liar, pants
on fiar" nonsense.

Sometimes I really wish I could be convinced by their viewpoints. For
example, when Jim/N2EY said, "A Morse Code Exam would be a BARRIER to
Morse Code Use," I jumped with joy, whole-heartedly agreeing with Jim.
But then he dissed me because I've been claiming the same damned thing
for a decade and he couldn't stand to be welcomed into the NCI Camp.
For a brief moment, his lightbulb shined brighly, then it burned out.

But, if all YOU can talk about is the PERSONALITIES of the
communicators here, then stating so can also be a
"disagreement." :-)

I agree.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...Jimmie takes any disagreement with his opinions
as an "insult" (true voices of the amateur community get like
that) and starts in on "profiling" and "his comments are all in
'error' when others aren't "nice" to him.

He takes agreement even more seriously, especially when he hits a foul
ball and finds himself in the NCI Camp.

The worst thing you can do is to prove
him factually wrong about something, or observe how
predictable his behavior here is.

Tsk tsk tsk...Jimmie be even more predictable, no "profile"
necessary. See "disagreement" definitions preceding.

So sad.

His behavior here can be predicted with very high accuracy
by reference to the profile I have posted. Watch - you'll
see examples of it. Of course pointing that out is
considered "character assassination" by him.

There you have it! [character assassination in "profiling"]

Jim doesn't play well with others.

He's even gone so far as to try to get such arguments going in
ECFS, by posting the same sort of errors there as he posts here.

The ECFS is open to everyone for Comments until 31 October
and 14 November on WT Docket 05-235.

You can even Comment on WT Docket 98-143 and have it "published"
except that it won't matter; R&O 99-412 pretty much nulled those
out. Still, if you insist, as some have up to June, 2005, you
can "comment" and "correct those 'errors'" all you want.

Jimmie is very judgemental on what constitutes an "error." In
Jimmie's world, anyone not in agreement with him is "in error."
Quod erat demonstrandum.

Makes smoke pour out of his ears.

The question is: why waste time on him, knowing his behavior?

Because YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF! :-)

That's utterly PREDICTABLE! :-)

He desperately hopes that someone will comment to you so that he can
comment back to you indirectly through them. Dee is merely a surrogate
in this case. Wonder how she feels being used as a surrogate?

Been repeated here over and over and over and over again! :-)

Now get busy with the FCC, Jimmie, MAKE them all get amateur
radio licenses so they can "qualify" to regulate, mitigate,
and enforce United States amateur radio! If they don't, then
the FCC is "in error" and is "subject to profiling" by
yourself!

Hi!

Or...just roll with it. Show your superiority. Jeswald can't
roll with it but has to get into personal insult thingy. Heil
can't roll with it but has to get into the personal insult mode.
Others, like Dudly the Imposter and the anony-mousies are truly
into personal insult mode and can't talk on subjects. The
problem you have is that the SUBJECTS are taken too subjectively,
you believe in them too strongly on a personal level to be
objective, cannot separate the two.

Indeed.

You just can't invalidate
VALID arguments against your personal views without coming
unglued and obsessively commenting on personalities.

....via a surrogate.