Old September 21st 05, 03:03 PM
mr greenshits

Welcome to Usenet Bob! Now the home of choice
for every kook, screwball and malcontent that Hollingsworth
kicked off of 20 and 75 Meters. They can't get away with
QRM'ing like they used to do in the "good old days" (..like the
old 14.313 Net wars with Herb and the late Mike MUJ) so they
get in here and vent their spleen via the keyboard.

Hopefully they will not follow you to any Yahoo Group(s)
you may create as these screwballs "got the disease real bad"
and they have to have their daily fix.

(it's got so bad that even ole Doc af2y has abandoned Usenet!)

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
Fellow hams,

More of this low class posting and I'm gone. Surely you all have
sufficient intellect to realize how infirm most of these posts are.
None of us should want prejudice aired in these ham Newsgroups.

Ham radio has always been a hobby/service appealing to all walks of
life. We have been the epitome of acceptance and help. This gives
prospective hams the wrong idea. If this Newsgroup is going to remain
the bastion of ignorance that it is, then you can have it that way and
I'm out of here.

I'll form my own ham radio newsgroup where the emotionally disturbed
and ignorant will have no voice, admittedly censorship yet censorship,
not of the issues, only in endeavor to have the cream rise to the top.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX