Old September 22nd 05, 02:44 AM

From:
on Tues 20 Sep 2005 15:35

wrote:
From: Dan/W4NTI on Sep 16, 4:47 pm
"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Dan/W4NTI wrote:

See what we mean? He just can't stay on subject. Always brings in Morse
code "Morsemen", same same all the time. Then he gets into his
"Military career". Predictable as a Sun set.

Right, so what is the point, eh?

I can't think of a one actually Mike.

Little pointy heads aren't good for thinking.

Len, Len, Len, why must you antagonize those of lower intelligence?

It's my "style," Brian. :-)

You are right. I should be nicer. "Ya jes' cain't fix stupid!"

Ain't no hope they get smarter...

:-)

But they sure do try to speak intelligently about faith. If only they
had some.

Just because the express purpose of RRAP is to dis-cuss Morse Code
Policy is no reason to actually dis-cuss Morse Code Policy. Get with
it, OM!

Understood! I'm dragging out my theology texts and foreign
policy tracts and my camel's hair coat (to see if it can go
through the eye of a needle...not easily...has to be
disassembled).

They'll go to any length to bring Cecil back. Probably even try to get
him to join in another CW net.

Hard to keep up with these Eclectic Morsemen...all trying to talk
about ANYTHING but the morse code test! :-)

Misdirection and redirection. They shudda been magicians. I'll bet
they could make the Grand Canyon disappear.