Old September 22nd 05, 02:58 AM

From: on Sep 20, 3:51 pm
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

It's also a ripe area for any group to do influence-control on
many without them realizing what is happening.

I had a feeling that we'd get down to your intimating that there's some
conspiracy to keep radio amateurs in the dark.

No conspiracy. Most choose to be in the dark.

It's the effect of the Darkness-Emitting Diode (DED) used by
morsemen to show the state of their keying. Morse = DED. :-)

[Heil doesn't have a sense of humor so the above is wasted on him]

Not wasted. He'll try his best to misinterpret, as he usually does...