Old September 14th 03, 08:10 AM
Ian White, G3SEK

W3JDR wrote:
Ian,
Thanks. Do you know if the article is available for download somewhere?

It was May 2000, but I'm afraid that one is not on the web.

"Ian White, G3SEK" wrote in message
W3JDR wrote:
From what I can determine from the MFJ schematics, the MFJ259/269 seem to
make complex impedance measurements by performing mathematical

calculations
on 4 AC voltages in a Wheatstone bridge circuit. I remember seeing an
article once describing how this works. Can anyone point me to a

description
of the math involved?

I described it in RadCom a year or three ago - at least as far as the
vector diagrams, but not the detailed math.

Editor, 'The VHF/UHF DX Book'
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek

Editor, 'The VHF/UHF DX Book'
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek