Old September 23rd 05, 01:00 AM
Bob Miller

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:56:07 -0400, Bill wrote:

Bob Miller wrote:

go to http://www.arrl.org/

and enter the search term

regenerative receiver

there are 164 articles, most of which you can look at, whether you're
an arrl member or not

bob
k5qwg

Theres only two or three articles available that actually are about
regenerative receivers.

-Bill

I counted 5 or 6 how to build articles at the ARRL site.

Or, go to Google and enter "How to build a regenerative receiver" and
there are many more articles.

In addition, my 1958 ARRL Handbook also has an article on a one-tube
regenerative receiver. I imagine you can find that in any of the older
handbooks that are on Ebay for a couple of dollars.

Otherwise, the guy can buy the QST CDs that are, I believe, $39.95 per
decade, going back to 1915 or so.

bob
k5qwg