Old September 23rd 05, 01:09 AM
BDK

In article ,
says...
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:16:21 -0400, BDK
said in alt.radio.scanner:

Well, while I waited while he looked for one, I played with a PRO 96,
and a couple of others, none of them programmed with much of anything at
all. I had to ask the guy when he finally came out with one, "Why don't
you have the displays loaded up with freqs so people can hear something
when they look at them?"

Considering that you're talking about NYC, it's not like there aren't
very many things he could program into it. (Can a Pro-96 really hold
all the frequencies NYC uses? Just programming the entire PD by hand
would take a day or so.)

Well, no, I was talking about Toledo, Ohio and it's many nearby towns,
about 2-300 easily programmed PS freqs.

"Well, it's pretty complicated!"

You know what that kid is going to be??

A lawyer...scary.

Nah - lawyers and politicians don't have to know anything - for proof
just look at most lawyers and/or politicians.

That's true, but lawyers usually have to get good grades, and that some
of these dolts can be so damn dumb, and get them amazes me.

BDK