Old September 23rd 05, 02:26 PM
Charles Maetta

Picked up a couple of steel slinkys in my local Walmart a few weeks ago.

Chuck

"Mark Harper" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
There is a Toys R Us (I wish I could type that R backwards) store on
Highway 80 within about a block of me and a wal mart store at the
intersection of Greenway Drive and Highway 18 about one and six tenths
of a mile South of me.I will check them out tomorrow for Slinky toys.
cuhulin

Best of luck!

I went to a TRU in Warrington, in NW England, looking for pretty much
the same thing - the looks I got asking for slinkys and hula-hoops - let
alnoe trying to explain that I wanted to make an aerial of it!

73

Mark (MW1MDH)