Old September 23rd 05, 03:58 PM
bpnjensen

cuhulin wrote:

Roger Fredinburg (I don't know if any of y'all listen to Roger's radio talk show or not)

used to say Mississippi has the prettiest gals in the World.

I beg to differ - after going to school in Texas two years, and having
lived more than 20 years each in Massachusetts and California, I'd bet
$10,000 on Texas to win, place and show - I never have been to another
place where *every* woman makes you drool buckets. They are goddesses.
That's where I met my wife, although interestingly, she's a California
girl.

On topic, my favorite radio shows have always been on SW - but my faves
aren't there anymore. His and Hers on RN, Keith Glover's show on RA,
and Gursky and Henderson on RCI Sunday mornings - gone forever. Not
much personality left, it seems.

Bruce Jensen