Old September 23rd 05, 06:23 PM
larry

Default realistic htx-202

Greetings
I suppose the message should go under rec.radio.amateur. equipment but I
could not get any messages under that group...
Anyways.... It's a long story but I just received an htx-202 in the mail..
and need some information..
First.. what are the ratings of the battery..one is 7.5 volts.. At first I
thought they were both the same but upon noticing that one had two bolts on
the bottom and the other didn't and they they were about 1/4 different in
height I began wondering..
What are the two battery pack rating....
I have a commercial analyzer so rejuvenating them should not be too much
trouble...
Second.. are the two battery packs opennable?...
I found the manual on a zip file and will soon start to read it....
Third... there is no antenna..
Larry ve3fxq