Old September 23rd 05, 05:03 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:43:03 GMT, Andrew Oakley
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:29:03 -0400, SR wrote:
On medium wave Coast to Coast, Savage Nation and NPR.

I'd second Savage Nation. Only heard it a couple of times whilst in
the US, but it makes for compulsive listening even if I don't agree
with everything said. It also provides a very interesting insight into
what Americans actually think (the guy seems to say a lot of stuff
which other Americans think, but are too polite to say). Is this
available outside the US, for instance on a Shoutcast or RealAudio
stream?

The only people who think like Michael (Savage) Weiner are raving
paranoid loonies. He is in the lunatic fringe.

No, 'tard boy... it's you who are paranoid. And, 'tard boy, you're a frickin
lunatic.

dxAce
Michigan
USA