Old September 24th 05, 08:01 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
I know a lot of people who live with their parents, I'm right now in
college so I don't have the time with all my classes to get a job.

(translation: I can't get a job, no one will hire me).

I would think by this time you could be man enough to hold a job and go
to college at the same time. Many who are much younger than you do it
and don't spong off their parents.

Unlike a little troll like yourself I'm going to school to better
myself.

I'm not sure even school can help you in that matter. So when will you
be moving out from under mommy and daddy? Five, ten, fifteen years?