Old September 24th 05, 11:24 PM
Bob Miller

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:44:56 GMT, (Edmund H.
Ramm) wrote:

In Bob Miller writes:

[...]
Otherwise, the guy can buy the QST CDs that are, I believe, $39.95 per
decade, going back to 1915 or so.

Are these CDs readable with non-proprietary software?

73, Eddi ._._.

I'm not sure. This is what the ARRL web site says:

QST View CD-ROM 1915-2004
-- Back issues of QST in convenient, space-saving CD-ROM format. Each
page—all the ads, articles, columns and covers—has been scanned to
provide a black-and-white image that can be read on your computer
screen or be printed. Easy-to-use software included on the CD allows
you to:

* Search for articles by title and author.
* Select specific year and issue.
* Browse individual articles or columns.