Old September 25th 05, 03:46 PM
Walter Maxwell

I'm pleased that the history of radio in WW2 is acceptable on this news
group. The three threads I've posted so far are from memory, and at the moment
that's about all there is.
However, I have files describing many real intelligence transmissions
involving historic situations that for the most part went unheralded. These
files are in my library at my home in DeLand, Florida. I'm now at my summer home
in my home town of Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, but we return to FL Nov 1. I'll dig
out some of the files when we return.
Thanks again for the interest. When I posted the first one I thought I might
be voted off the island.

Walt, W2DU

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 12:44:31 GMT, John Ferrell
wrote:

Please keep the stories coming!
== John, de W8CCW
On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:22:05 -0400, Walter Maxwell