Old September 25th 05, 03:23 PM
John S.

The Enquirer got their ass sued off 20 - 30 years ago.. so I think , if
it's printed, they have two sources they can go to court with.

You mean like the supposed photo of a B-17 on the moon? Yes, I saw that
article on the Enquirer front page in the late 1980's while at the
grocery store. Maybe they confirmed the story with Art Bell.

A Maid, An Aide, The Secret Service, or Laura

I'll wait for confirmation of this story through something more
reliable.

Please note; The White House isn't touching this..

If they ( White House ) Did sue, it would be through a Proxy, The Good
Reverand Fumbletitties or something..

Hasn't happened yet..