Old September 25th 05, 10:18 PM
David

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:25:03 GMT, D Peter Maus
wrote:

David wrote:
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:36:48 GMT, D Peter Maus
wrote:

He did for awhile. I've also seen him on a U-47.

You've not taken a taxi around here. A ride to the airport can get a
couple of decent mics.

And a hooker for the Grand Opening party at the studio.

http://www.mxlmics.com/condenser_mic...990/mxl990.htm

U-87.

I said U-47, I meant U-47.

Never seen him with a U-47 which is pretty much used
exclusively by vintage queens.

Pretty much, yes. And I've seen him eating one.

One of my colleagues in the company, said they were so horrified at
his mic technique and the terrible sound as a result, that they removed
the U-47 and started cycling other mics in and out. Until they found one
that would work on him.

I have never seen him with one of those.

I prefer the Pearl/Milab series for Euro mics, but the MXLs sound
really excellent.