Old September 26th 05, 06:32 PM
Richard Clark

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:20:14 +0000 (UTC), "Reg Edwards"
wrote:
Jim wrote,
If one knows what they are doing, SWR can always be measured.

NOT on a line which isn't there. QED.

Hi Reg,

Which only proves Jim is correct, in that you reject the facility to
do it with a line. My SWR meters do in fact have a 50 Ohm line
transiting from the gozinta to the comesouta. Your poor choice of
vendor, or poor solution implemented in design is your own problem,
not that of the world's.

I see that you still enjoy its mutilated discussion to the obvious
neglect of magnetrons. Much better than flogging Kelvinator, I
suppose.

Now there's an image, you going nose to nose with him. He'd send you
back to lower 6th for missing the bloody obvious.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC