Old September 26th 05, 04:24 PM
Usenetboy

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 06:50:58 -0700, daedalusnj wrote:

Question: is there a specification on which way the interior glass
mount is to be oriented? I seem to recall from the past that the inner
piece had to be oriented properly with the outer. If that was wrong it
would not work. I'm hoping that this is the problem. I don't see any
'orientation arrows' on the mount.

I can't speak for the Valor antenna (although they very similar), but I
know with the Radio Shack through the glass antenna there most definitely
is a specific orientation called out in the documentation. I've read
posts from folks who got it wrong and their symptoms are really poor
signal strength until they re-oriented the antenna components per the
instructions.

http://www.radioshack.com/images/Pro.../OME20-011.pdf

Good luck.