Old September 26th 05, 04:01 PM

There are curfews in some towns over here because of hurricane Katrina
and hurricane Rita.Otherwise,you can go into any towns in U.S.A.at any
time of the day and night.There are Pubs here in Jackson too,but they
all seem safe enough.I do my beer drinking at home because that is my
preference.There are four or five stripclubs in Jackson too and they
also sell booze,but I haven't been to any of them yet and I probally
wont either,at my age,I am not too interesting in looking at them
wimmins stripping,although they are topless clubs only.I prefer to be at
home before it gets dark because that has always been my preference.
cuhulin