Old September 27th 05, 01:39 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
...the only other thing that can be said in defense of W1AW is that it
is a *national* organization representing tens of thousands of hams that
is presumably "broadcasting" for the common good (and follows a regular,
*published* schedule, allowing others to dodge the "interference" if
they so wish), while K1MAN is a --single--private--individual-- who has
had some peculiar (shady ?) pecuniary interests associated with his
"broadcasts" in the past.

doesn't matter Interference is interference, and ANYONE or GROUP who
causes interference should pay regardless if it for the "common good".
As for published schedule the FCC has stated that do mean squat, my
view is that all who cause interference should pay.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00

I have decided to start a new net....I pick 14.321. I will be replaying
ARRL bulletins and information from RAIN. Then claim it as original. I
will also be using a prompt from Walter Cronkike, even tho his lawyers
asked me to stop.

Then if anyone interferes with me I will send out "Felony affidavits".

What you think Toad? Looks like your future to me.

Dan/W4NTI