Old September 27th 05, 07:52 AM

On 23 Sep 2005 00:48:10 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

grow up

Barry OGrady wrote:
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:11:13 GMT, "Wayne P. Muckleroy" wrote:

It's never a good idea to use vigilante tactics to solve a problem. There
are rules for which all of us must abide.

One of those rules is that we must never top post.

no such rule

there may be a convention, but no rule

One of those rules is that we must
not intentionally block or interfere with another transmission that is in
progress. We must all share the frequencies in an orderly fashion.

These are the rules. If we were to all ignore these rules and transmit
whenever, however, and wherever we pleased, there would be mass chaos on
most bands. The rules are structured and enforced by the FCC. I cannot
condone any other approach to eliminating unruly examples like K1MAN--as
frustrating as that approach may be.

A: Top posting

not even even close

Actually the bozo who's recently resorted to profane,
capitalized shrieking is far more annoying.

Wayne P. Muckleroy
(KC8UIO)

"AMEN" wrote in message

cut