Old September 27th 05, 09:57 AM
N9OGL

I'm sorry...but I just can't resist here.....Toad claims to have been born
in 1968 was it?

There's no claim about it danny, check the FCC records.

1. Why are you still in college?

Well Danny, to start I just returned to school last year. I had
attended a university once when I got out of high school which was back
1987. I know whith someone like you with your learning disability you
don't understand that if you want to make it in this world you need a
education, and not just a high school education.

2. Why do you still live with your parents

Well first off a lot of people in this area still live at home. but to
anwer your question my parents are retiring a few more years and plan
to move up north, while I will be given the house, it kind of like a
inheritance. As I stated before I very seldom see my parents i live on
the fourth floor while they occupy the second.

3. Just exactly what are you learning in community college Toad?

I was going to study physics but I've been really looking into going
into pre-law, currently I am in the "liberal arts" studies.

please stop the juvenile pre-high school silliness and language, if you
can.

See Dan You were nice to me so I was nice back, perhaps other could
learn from it.

Todd N9OGL