Old September 30th 05, 03:08 PM
Irv Finkleman

Lee wrote:

"Reg Edwards" wrote in message
==============================
There's almost certainly nothing the matter with it.

You can't expect a small QRP magloop to work as well as a 1/2-wave
vertical with 100 watts.

What makes you think it is not working as well as it ought to? What
have you compared it with?
----
Reg, G4FGQ

Hello Reg..
Took your advice and built a magloop......
I`m comparing the magloop to 5watts on a half-size sloping G5RV and i find
the magloop equivalent to the G5RV on R/X.whilst the magloop is inside the
house!!!..
I have a friend about a mile away that i chat to who hears me on the G5RV at
s30+ ......but, not at all on the magloop!!!!......
Why am i not being heard on the magloop???? :-/. H-E-L-P........

Lee.....G6ZSG.....

You may have the null pointed at him. Are you able to work other
stations on the magloop?

Irv VE6BP
--
Diagnosed Type II Diabetes March 5 2001