Old October 1st 05, 06:06 PM
Geoffrey S. Mendelson

In article ,
Frank Dresser wrote:

Will it work? I don't know, but it doesn't have the overambitions of BPL.
The potential market for this one is much larger than BPL's potential
market. And it sure looks like it will cause SW interference on a local
level, even if not on BPL's regional level.

With Google's $100,000,000 behind it, it WILL work.

Thats why I am supporting a worldwide boycott of Google and it's
customers (the sites that have "ads by google" and their advertisers).

Geoff.

IL Voice: (077)-424-1667 IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
Support the growing boycott of Google by radio users and hobbyists.
It's starting to work, Yahoo has surpassed Google.