Old October 1st 05, 09:26 PM
Jim Hampton

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

clawason wrote:
A Criminal Background Check and a Mental Health Check
will be required in the future to obtain an amateur radio
license.

but only on new licenses right?

after all if if many of the OT's were checked theyd have to turn in
their licenses

Come on! My background check turned up perfectly clean. A drivers license
check on me also turned up perfectly clean. And I'm 58! And managed to get
a decent job that pays considerably better than Kodak did.

Just don't ask for a sanity test or I just might be toast! ))

Then again, perhaps that is why I was hired; I was as crazy as the rest of
the gang at Sentry Safe LOL.

I do have to admit that after 5 weeks, it is a great company to be working
for. A lot of crazies, but nice crazies LOL

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA