Old October 2nd 05, 07:04 PM
Dan/W4NTI

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
I need to test out my new beam. Anyone want to sked ? I'll be on
14321 at 2059Z Saturday, 1 October 2005.

Dan/W4NTI

Dan, hope your skeds went well. What beam were you trying out? bb

Didn't hear Dan.

Hope he didn't get antenna advice from W3RV. ;^)

I have had this particular antenna since 1974. I bought it when I was in
Germany on my first tour. Put it up for a couple of years in Munford
Alabama in the 80s. Replaced it with a homebrew monobander for 20. Sold
the antenna, then bought it back.

Repaired it after it hit the ground in a storm. Then drug it around with me
for another couple of decades. Finally got a place to put it.

Dan/W4NTI