Old October 2nd 05, 11:00 PM
Jim Hampton

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jim Hampton wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

KØHB wrote:
wrote

The sheer stupidity of the premise is what
kept the Morse Forever warriors going......

Which has WTF to do with a company advertising for telephone linemen,

craftsmen,
and subcontractors?

You should advertise for this company in a more applicable group. This
group is for the express purpose of discussing amateur radio policy,
especially morse code policy. Thank you for your concern.
******** AA2QA's reply seperator *********
What you do not seem to realize is that the folks that actually learned
something (before the multiple guess answers came out), just might have a
few skills.

which is beside the point. This a radio newsgroup

My point is it just *might* be a good way to post some jobs. Even if
off-topic

My error. I forgot to mention that I used to sort mosquitoes under a
microscope to genus and species. I never was good at knot-typing though,
despite being in the Navy. Sigh.

Then again, perhaps we should limit ourselves to the usual arguing ....

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA