Old October 2nd 05, 11:31 PM
an_old_friend

Jim Hampton wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jim Hampton wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

K=D8HB wrote:
wrote

The sheer stupidity of the premise is what
kept the Morse Forever warriors going......

Which has WTF to do with a company advertising for telephone linemen,

craftsmen,
and subcontractors?

You should advertise for this company in a more applicable group. This
group is for the express purpose of discussing amateur radio policy,
especially morse code policy. Thank you for your concern.
******** AA2QA's reply seperator *********
What you do not seem to realize is that the folks that actually learned
something (before the multiple guess answers came out), just might have=

few skills.

which is beside the point. This a radio newsgroup

My point is it just *might* be a good way to post some jobs. Even if
off-topic

My error. I forgot to mention that I used to sort mosquitoes under a
microscope to genus and species. I never was good at knot-typing though,
despite being in the Navy. Sigh.

Then again, perhaps we should limit ourselves to the usual arguing ....

Hans was trolling for much the response he got, so it seems he could
complain about it
=20
=20
73 from Rochester, NY