Old October 3rd 05, 04:23 PM
Ari Silversteinn

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:59:58 +1300, Ken Taylor wrote:

Am I way off base here, can any antennae, fractal or other, or any AM
antennae technology, be utilized to design an antenna and propagate this
type of signal?

All comments appreciated.
--

The things that pop into my mind are why AM rather than FM, which tends to
be more local, and do you intend to 'over-broadcast' only the local channels

The issue of selective vs full range broadcasting is a matter that has not
been decided either by client, company or possibility. There are plusses
and minus' to each.

Selective would entail less power but we are being told power of the fire
engine is not an issue.

Assuming that there is a commercial
AM broadcast station in the vicinity (what, 10 miles? 20 miles?) you are
probably going to be flat out getting a mobile rig to ride over it. How do
you intend to do this?

Cheers.

Ken

lol Good question, Ken. Any suggestions?
--
Drop the alphabet for email