Old October 3rd 05, 10:11 PM
Ari Silversteinn

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 20:53:17 GMT, Cecil Moore wrote:

Ari Silversteinn wrote:
Are you saying that if I am attempting an overbroadcast on, say, 680 AM and
the station is doing the same, and I am 12 db + greater, that all we will
get is squeal?

One signal is the Beat Frequency Oscillator. I am amazed
that no one has thought of this perfect solution before.

If Morse code were required for all driver's licenses, then
all you have to do is furnish a CW carrier wave. The two
signals would mix and the squeal would be Morse code which
would carry the emergency information.

What if your fat as a whale and your DL is wedged up your crack in your
back pocket?
--
Drop the alphabet for email