Old October 3rd 05, 11:49 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

BDK wrote:
In article .com,
says...

cut
The good old days is right!

and people dare suggest that I can in any way be harmfull on such bands

BDK

Now who said that? All the "illegal jammers", etc, made the Liberty
Net..FUN. Now it's just a bunch of old KKK and Nazi losers crying about
the ...(insert race or jew here) picking on their poor old puckered up
white cracker asses. Awwwwww. One night, I did actually hear them
talking about ...radio! I about crapped my pants!

who? well all these folks claiming No Code will be the "end of Ham
radio"

BDK

A O F is a bit paranoid. He is under the impression that every discussion
should include him. Sort of like a 3 year old.

Dan/W4NTI