Old October 4th 05, 12:15 AM

an_old_faggot wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

BDK wrote:
In article . com,
says...
Dan says
"KJI and BLB are real world class retards in my book"

We reply:
Awww come on Dan. Don't be so mean to Kind Jewish Indian and Sir
Sidney.

I miss the 3950 days before Riley .. everyone was 60-80 over S-9.
There was Arky Bob. Uncle Walter. Loose Orifice. Chicken Fornicator.
Anchors Aweigh. Nazi Faggots. Dawg Peter. Tarzan. Doofus Jammer.

Ahhhh the good old days.

Raincoat Charlie was one of mine..I loved it when Vic and the boys went
off the deep end, crying about "illegal jammers". I loved the Hitler
speeches and Nazi music playing in the background too.

I remember that pinhead ahole "Joe", that excitedly came on one night,
announcing he "found a nest of jews" on some other freq. He died soon
after, hopefully in great pain.

The good old days is right!

and people dare suggest that I can in any way be harmfull on such bands

BDK

Mr AOF,

Listen little boy. We will tell you when your allowed to speak.

**** off danny Boy I'll speak when I please

You mean you'll speak when you get that tongue depressor out of your
mouth after your electro-schock therapy, Marky.