Old October 4th 05, 05:19 AM
Uncle Ted

On 3 Oct 2005 16:10:58 -0700, wrote:

Again, you show the world whines

Again, you show the world *you* indeed *do* have your head up your ass.
When somebody tells you to pull your head out of your ass, it isn't
obsessing with somebody's ass, no matter how much you a homosexual with
AIDS like you hopes for a new love affair. It isn't a compliment,
stupid.

All I know is that *you* are the one that keeps making the remarks
about sexual orientation, obsessing about what's in someone's ass, and
derogatory remarks about homosexuals. This is a clear sign of someone
who isn't comfortable with their own sexuality, but I wouldn't worry
about it if I were you. Given your behavior here, you don't have
anything to worry about from any homosexual that might approach you.