Old October 4th 05, 08:12 PM
Ken Taylor

"Ari Silversteinn" wrote in message
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 14:33:52 GMT, Wayne P. Muckleroy wrote:

Like I said in another thread, "Emergency" implies IMMEDIATE (not
planned)
danger to life, limb, or property. It seems that, in your proposal, you
are
PLANNING to use these frequencies instead of more appropriate ones. I
would
think that you need to create (and supply) a system that is isolated from
broadcast frequencies.

Wayne-
(KC8UIO)

It's not my call, Wayne, it's the client driving the systems.
--

But you've already changed it! Initially you said it was to be used at an
emergency site, and now you're saying it's to warn of a high-speed train

Ken