Old October 4th 05, 05:50 PM
an_old_friend

BDK wrote:
In article .com,
says...

BDK wrote:
In article .com,
says...

cut
The good old days is right!

and people dare suggest that I can in any way be harmfull on such bands

BDK

Now who said that? All the "illegal jammers", etc, made the Liberty
Net..FUN. Now it's just a bunch of old KKK and Nazi losers crying about
the ...(insert race or jew here) picking on their poor old puckered up
white cracker asses. Awwwwww. One night, I did actually hear them
talking about ...radio! I about crapped my pants!

who? well all these folks claiming No Code will be the "end of Ham
radio"

BDK

Ahhh, that old nonsense never made sense anyway, since almost all the
troublemakers have always been, for the most part, higher level, coded
licensees. I think the code cracks some of them up. I know it annoyed
the crap out of me 32 years ago.

making sense has never been a requirement of the world in or out of Ham
Radio

BDK