Old October 6th 05, 03:07 AM
an old friend

Mike Coslo wrote:
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

stating that K1MAN has knowingly violated the rules could be considered
slander. Indeed it is my impression that he does not see the rules the
same way as say you do, and in some of the cases he may have a point

Just when I think you could not become any more ignorant, you prove me
wrong again.

What a strange opinion from someone (Mark) that repeatedly claims that
Steve stalks him.

because he does he has for years

Someone that claims that spelling correction is
censorship.

I never claimed any such thing

Yet stating an opinion on documented behavior is slander?

wrong again boyo stating one you can't possibly support may be slander

- Mike KB3EIA -