Old October 6th 05, 03:57 AM
an old friend

From email as I only invited serious responses.:

From: Robert Kubichek ]
I think you owe me an apology, I was NOT criticizing your post.. I was
trying to prepare you for a dissapointment.... However, good luck if
you sell it for more than what I stated.... I know you will need it..

By the way, I have been a ham op for over 10 years...

Dear Robert,

As I replied in private and now in public. I do NOT owe you an
apology. Come to think of it, I do not OWE you ANYTHING. The only
disappointment here is that you never upgraded your license apparently
(from your response). Not that I care. Nor want to encourage you to
upgrade. Frankly, I couldn't give a **** less what you do with your
operating license and equipment infofar as it does not affect another
radio operator or cause a public nuisance which obviously USENET has
become a part of. The pity that I received from you was left at the
post box for some other sucker to take.

as I said please don't let the door hit you in the ass you leave

Regards