Old October 6th 05, 06:19 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

cut

Oh, I don't think it's a matter of being "insecure", Dave...It's
just that Mark is all about being all the things he accuses others
of...

nope I am not a homophobic hate monger like yourself

As I specified, Mark has accused me of being
"obsessive-compulsive" and "ready to pounce on my every word" in RRAP