Old October 6th 05, 04:26 AM

Robert/Bob,

I received an unsolicited email from you that was not requested. I am
looking for offers or serious inquiries (condition of equipment, does
it come with a rubberduck.. yes btw). And you send me an email saying,
"You'll never get what you're asking for it." How do you know? HOW DO
YOU KNOW?!? If I don't, no worries, it goes on eBay eventually. But
to call me a fool? I think one should look it up in the dictionary:

From WordNet (r) 2.0: fool n 1: a person who lacks good judgment [syn:

{sap}, {saphead}, {muggins}, {tomfool}] 2: a person who is gullible and
easy to take advantage of [syn: {chump}, {gull}, {mark}, {patsy}, {fall
guy}, {sucker}, {soft touch}, {mug}] 3: a professional clown employed
to entertain a king or nobleman in the middle ages [syn: {jester},
{motley fool}]

As I still maintain good judgement for saying Or Best Offer, I think it
it YOU who is the fool. Am I taking advantage of you and your email,
Yes... I am. Because you were a fool to respond to me in a
non-professional manner (should have stuck to business and not
patronize me... would have save you a post to USENET for all
prosperity... you do realize that these posts are archived for years to
come). As for being a professional clown... I dislike clowns but I
don't mind being entertaining.

That being said, your lack of ambition to upgrade doesn't mean anything
to the world at large nor to me. As for the hobby, it's like
computers... it's still only the ****ing internet.