Old October 6th 05, 05:53 AM
an old friend

You know... this is getting humorous just watching the dingbats
reply...

When did I ever say I was an Elitist?

never as Far as I know Eliyists are seldom so honest as to say so

Sure my callsign spells it out
but seriously,

What call sign?

was I ever condecending upon the no-code technicians and
like out there?

ceratinly have further up in this very thread

In fact, my first ticket was a no-code tech but I
evolved. Maybe one day, you can too. As someone once said, "The
secret is to bang the rocks."

As for adaptation, I'll leave this one alone as originally this was
posted to rec.radio.swap until someone crossposted it. I will say that
unless you're under the age of 35 with a license class higher than
Tech+, you have absolutely no idea what adaptation is.

more of your Elitist crap, which the ARS doesn't need so again if you
were telling the turth about leaving do hurry off

Unless you've
operated on DXpeditions on remote islands working DXCC on batteries and
solar panels, you have no idea what adaptation is. Until you've
operated within a disaster zone where absolutely all communication and
power is disabled and you're trying to get ahold of someone because
your signifigant other is in a life or death situation using a spark
gap oscillator from parts of your car, you have no idea what adaptation
is. Kiss my ass.

no thanks we have all heard enough of the Bull**** of the Elite