Old October 6th 05, 01:43 PM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Dr.Ace wrote:
"nobodys_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Snipped

Mark's callsign is K B 9 R Q Z. He is an NCT. He's spent
countless months telling us of his "disability" and intent to use the
American's with Disabilites Act to "sue" anyone/everyone associated
with his failure to get a coded license.

BTW, Mark, WHAT "life" outside of Amateur Radio?

You've now created at least three screen names that I count as
"active" in order to get around Google's "daily posting limit" so you
can keep the list loaded with your rhetoric.

Doesn't sound like much of a life to me..

Steve, K4YZ

I am surprised Mark could even pass the No Code Tech test.
It's a good thing for him it wasn't a spelling and grammar test.
Ace - WH2T