Old October 6th 05, 09:51 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

cut

"cut" = censorship

Why does a guy who whines about "Freedom of Speech" constantly
censor others?

Oh, I don't think it's a matter of being "insecure", Dave...It's
just that Mark is all about being all the things he accuses others
of...

nope I am not a homophobic hate monger like yourself

Keep repeating that to yourself over and over, Mark.

It will make you warm and fuzzy to say it, but it won't be any
more "true".

As I specified, Mark has accused me of being
"obsessive-compulsive" and "ready to pounce on my every word" in RRAP