Old October 6th 05, 11:28 PM
Not Lloyd

wrote in message
oups.com...

cantakerous wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Wrong, stupid, if you used "couldn't care less" it would be a double
negative, sort of like your I.Q.
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Wrong, Roger. "couldn't care less" is NOT a double negative.

Wrong Lardass, if you'd have actually completed high school instead of
getting that G.E.D. several years later you'd know it was correct.
Now, tell us why your mommy wanted to smother you after she **** you
out and the OB-GYN stopped her...
..

This is a vain attempt to correct a commonly mis-spoken phrase.

Alrighty, for those of you out there who like to use the phrase I could care
less, it's supposed to be I couldn't care less. "I could care less" means
that you actually do care, and the phrase itself holds very little meaning
because you can care less about anything you do already care about. It's
very ambiguous, and doesn't convey how much or how little you care about
something. Still following me? "I couldn't care less" means that you care so
little about something, it's impossible to care even less about it. 99% of
the time, "I couldn't care less" is the phrase that's supposed to be used.
Get me? Good

"It's "complaintant," you sniveling weasel." (Roger Wiseman on spelling
complainant.)