Old October 7th 05, 05:58 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

an old friend wrote:
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

stating that K1MAN has knowingly violated the rules could be considered
slander. Indeed it is my impression that he does not see the rules the
same way as say you do, and in some of the cases he may have a point

Just when I think you could not become any more ignorant, you prove me
wrong again.

gee and from a statement that is entirely accurate

even if K1MAN were knowingly violating... it can be slander/libel (if
the libel/slander is true it does become harder to make the case but
still possible) and from the mass of stuff out there it seem to me and
others that he has a case on many of the points against esp the
"braodcasting" realted charges

You're absolutely "stuck in stupid".