Old October 7th 05, 03:27 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

cut

BTW, Brian, Lennie has publically stated that his last "public
service" effort had to do with the filling of sandbags in
1970-something...His words...Not mine.

so what?

Besides...What is needed at present are not "design engineers"
(which is what Lennie CLAIMS to be)...but installers and technicians
(jist as the thread title suggests) to get the new sites up and
running. The technology has already been "set", and each site, other
than local terrain, is exactly the same as the one next to it. Just
add water and shake.

Strange. I recall Len saying that he had been trained by the US Army
in microwave communications.

break
You need to re-orient yourself, Brian...

I'm Quitefine in my orientation.

No, you're not.

that you think he isn't is the best proof a man could ask for that his
orienation is fine

cut
Except for perhaps West Point, Army
training is technical in nature; training personnel in the
installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment.

Uh huh...And the "equipment" Lennie was "trained" on required a
walk-in closet to facilitate.

Sounds like many a radio room at the base of a communications tower.

I can do with the stuff on my desktop most of what Lennie claims
he could do in 1953. I'd say that's a bit of a change.

not in physics it isn't

His design experience came later, so Len is actually qualified to do
both.

He's designed nothing. Not one thing. He's BOASTED of being a
"design engineer" for years, and frequently drops the names of projects
whose names appeared in Aviation Week and Space Technology.

You might find some of the systems that I worked on in the Bulletin of
the American Meteorological Societs (BAMS). Have you never worked on
anything worth appearing in a professional publication?

Yep.

But we weren't talking about you, me or meteorological systems,
now were we?

well Brain was

again claiming that Only Stevie may decide on topics

His only "radio" reference, other than being a radio mechanic at
ADA, is the SINCGARS program...A program absolutely irrelevent to
Amateur Radio, but he sure does make sure we hear about it.

And you can't remember the common or technical nomeclature of teh radio
systems that you claim to have used in the USMC.

No...I don't DISCUSS military radios here, Brian. I have NEVER,
not ONCE said "I don't remember"...

no you called an avoinics system a comissioned officer, it would have
been more convincing if you simply said you don't remember

BTW I remember very about the names of the Radio I came into contacct
with, only SINGARS stuck in my mind at all

That's a LennieSpin. And when repeated by him or you, is a lie.

How is it that you
can remember the name of a system that Len worked on? I guess the
purpose of repititious postings has finally had an effect.

To the point of nausea.

However SINCGARS was NEVER an Avionics system. Nor was it
intended to be.

no one ever said it an avoins systm more of you "Big Lie" stuff

That bad, bad Len being qualified to do both! Gosh, he must have
decided early in life to lay the foundation to bust all of your rants.
Very inciteful, that Len.

That he managed to do enough to get paid and not so mcuh as to
muck up what ever program he was working on at the time are his ONLY
"contributions" to "radio"

You don't even know the radio systems that you claim to have used, yet
you know that Len has mucked up every program that he has worked on?

Who SAID I don't now them?

you

Something is really, really wrong with your claims, Steve.

No, Brian, something is very, VERY wrong with your's and Lennie's
stories about them.

maybe it is that you can't back anything up after demanding that
everyone else do so

Must be awfully embarrassing for him. But it's not the first
itme.

Such a big ego must cause you some embarassment from itme to itme,
tooey.

It's not my "ego" we're discussing...It's Lennie's.

I've just discussed your ego, tooey.

No, it's not.

yes he did

and it is interesting that you are obcessed with Len and I

Steve, K4YZ