Old October 8th 05, 04:58 AM
Not Lloyd

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Not Lloyd wrote:

This is a vain attempt to correct a commonly mis-spoken phrase.

Alrighty, for those of you out there who like to use the phrase I could

care
less, it's supposed to be I couldn't care less. "I could care less" means
that you actually do care, and the phrase itself holds very little meaning
because you can care less about anything you do already care about. It's
very ambiguous, and doesn't convey how much or how little you care about
something. Still following me? "I couldn't care less" means that you care

so
little about something, it's impossible to care even less about it. 99% of
the time, "I couldn't care less" is the phrase that's supposed to be used.
Get me? Good

Much too complicated for wogie to grasp. Must be those porta-pottie
fumes getting to him.

Not at all. Those fumes are pure Nirvana to wogie. He likes to call it
"nuance of ****".
He's even thinking of marketing it.