Old October 10th 05, 06:55 PM
AB8MQ

Default I'M A COCKROACH HUNTER

Ir hunt dangerous cockroach in the trailer parks
of West Vagina with
his side kick Chason!

Tonight's episode me and Chason hunt the dangerous
Bung Munch Roaches
in my own home (Bung Munch Roachs crawl up you
butt and eat your
innards out!)

ME: Alrightie mate, be more very careful and be
verrry vvverry quiet.
Remember these roaches can smell your fear.

Chason: I ain't your mate, you mommie living fag!

ME: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think they've
already gotten mommie
Marie! Blimey, I won't have to the bleeding trash
out!

Chason: Why you talking like a 'Roo ****ing
aSStralian, you dick sucker?
Trip Fall SMASH! You need to clean this
place up you ****ing pig!

ME: Run like the wind mate, they know we're here!

Chason: Get your hand off my butt Wiseman!
Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggg
help something crawled up my ass, and it's too big
for Wiseman!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Helllllpppppppppppppppp! The pain!

Roaches: MUNCH! MUNCH!

Billy Jack and Joe Bob give it up fists up the
bun!

Rex Reid says: "That Wiseman is such a GAY BITCH!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download