Old October 10th 05, 09:33 PM
an old friend

Again I repeat that anyone who realy thinks I am a Child abuser for my
stand on lying or anything should call one of the number below

the Michigan Child abuse Hotline 1-800-942-4357
or FIA 1-906-353-4700

if you truley believe I am any way abusing a child then you should not
be hanging out here in Usenet whining about you should take action

an old friend wrote:
to all those persons believ spouting the bull**** that teaching one
kids to lie on the net is child abuse I off ther following Numbers

the Michigan Child abuse Hotline
1-800-942-4357

it is my understanding that the above number may only be usable the
residenet of Michigan

so I also provide the following for the local office of the state
agentcy in question

1-906-353-4700

this will connect you with the Family Independence agency for Houghton
Baraga and Keweenaw Counties

In some states is is a crime to falsely report child abuse, I do not
know wether it is or is not a crime in Michigan

I also know that you can make an anouomous report if you like, as
someone did some time back claiming I was abusing my father. From that
incident I know the law requires abuse claims to be investagted within
24 hours but that in practical term it sometimes takes a bit longer

So if you think I am abusing some child report, as you should if you
truly believe that crap, otherwise I ask that you drop it.

Of course I lack the power to enforce my wishes but I make them known